Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Up on a Hill across the Blue lake

 This shall be the randomest post ever on two really random periods of my life




 Exco dinner after promos when I completed my last lit paper. Was so happy then




 Trip to Genting with the couz and we had so much 'us' time, it was good too.
Note how I didn't use to have braces and I didn't use to look weird sigh. So self conscious now whenever I'm smiling for photos :'(

Anywayz today was a rather.... hard day. Keep hitting me how I was no longer in 12S501. I know I sound like a weenie and I should stop complaining haha dayum I freaking wish I could. I even teared up in Econs lecture like wtf get some spunk Zoee you spineless jellyfish psh

1 comment:

someone said...

Its never easy to see your friends move on when they are so close. I know and believe that you can do it, strive on!!!