Thursday, February 21, 2013

How we'd survive




Out with TCG a fortnight ago! Haha we were quite lame and kinda failed in our first attempt of making a cover but at least we had fun! Hopefully the future outings would be more successful and hopefully my mic arrives soon and I wasn't ripped off.

School hasn't been bad. I actually imagined it worse but thank god for Alif and a few others whom I can actually click with. It would have been easier but at least half of the class is from China and I am absolutely hopeless with Chinese. Meh.
At times it gets difficult. Actually start missing my classmates and the OGLs and everyone else it hurts so bad :( Not to the extent of me breaking down again, no, but it still really sucks. Why do I feel like I'm running out of time? It's like every moment spent with Kristle or Cheryl or the OGLs feels so......... precious because I
m not going to be able to see them again? I have no idea haha sigh. Hope everything gets better!

And I get to see you around once a day and I know I should be content with that I really do but........... it's never enough

1 comment:

someone said...

Stay Strong!!! Im sure that they would always be there for you be it ur close friends, the OGLs and also your CCA mates.

But most importantly to treasure what you have when you still have them close