Saturday, January 26, 2013

Acid pink lemonade

helloooo
So I just got back from GOAP trials at ECP with the OGLs and I am, in a word, shagged. And if spending an entire day walking up and down the beach in the sun singing along to old time classics wasn't exhausting enough, we went shopping afterwards haha not that I'm even complaining duh.

Anyways I have a new hairdo, braces and extremely red face argh sunburnt haha. I kinda like my hair this way when its down, but when its in a ponytail, it looks absolutely shit ugh.


Guys I have big dreams but I'm scared. h e l p

ooh and I finally finished learning IKYWT on the guitar haha yay

1 comment:

someone said...

Don't be afraid to follow your dreams!!!

At least you have tired your best, rather than live with the regret that you never did :)

You can do it!!!