Monday, January 7, 2013

Bits and pieces

It's difficult every single time someone asks me what I actually wanna do in the future and I immediately reply PR/HR............ I don't know I guess its kinda like my fall back plan if my ultimate super dream career doesn't work out hahahaha omg listen to me I sound like a child.

Every single day I'm overcoming the small parts and obstacles. It's so difficult but I have to make it work. If only I could instill a little bit of Effy into me haha wow nothing will ever stop me then. The small things, the bits and pieces, are still okay but its the great big hunks that worry me...................... Too many choices right now too many decisions to be made. Someone send help? Ah wellz in the meantime I shall immerse myself into the beautiful deep dark complicated world of Skins. Adios mis amigos~

Just talking to you made me realize what could have been and it made me so sad

No comments: