Saturday, January 5, 2013

Liberate your sons and daughters

Hiiiii guuuyyyysss

So I came home from the movies and found a mini family gathering at home. Turns out my aunt's marriage is on the rocks and the ladies of the family are trying to........ gatherevidence/backherup/brightenthings I don't know. But it totally reminds me of 7 years ago when the same thing happened and I was being ushered into my room and everyone told me not to worry blah blah yeah. My poor little couz's facing what I'm facing now and he's barely 7. Seriously adults really do fuck things up sometimes. Although I can't really say the whole thing has ever affected me haha. I just grew tougher hehe. And basically learnt that you can only ever trust yourself and guys just never ever ever let your life revolve around one person because no one every stays and you don't want your world crumbling down over something as tiny as him/her now do youuuu.

On a lighter note, Wreck It Ralph was totes adorable and SKYLAR ASTIN VOICED ROY omg hahaha major freakout when I realized it hehe. Oooh and I put up 2 new posters today haha more days of talking to the wall nah I'm kidding okay byeeee guuuyyyyssss

xx

No comments: