Monday, October 15, 2012

Warm concrete


The last two days have been rather trying ones..... especially Friday it was so weird and bizarre I won't really go much into it aha. Let's just say it involved frantic phone calls, cabbing to a nearby hospital and leaving the place in a stranger's car h a h a h a. I kind of lost myself in my thoughts and you know when you're just drifting and feel so helpless and alone? I guess that was what I pretty much felt the whole of last week. But then again it's all in the mind and the battle is entirely within yourself. So every problem probably comes from taking things way too seriously..........Things will take a turn for the better when I start learning how to lighten up:) Well and there's the whole issue of promoting and all but I won't go into that.

Its 1 in the morning and I apologize for this weird post haha anyhow I've been spending post promos with the people I loveee; my exco, my two CLs, my girls and Winniekins (L) Crazy shit always happens when I'm with her I swear its like she's out to break every rule or something hahaha. Pictures up soon, and if you're already here reading this........................... why not click that little ad up there and earn me 20c yeah? 

Hehe thanks whoever you are, much love xx

God, what a rubbish post ha ha ha

No comments: