Monday, October 8, 2012

Le Femme Nikita



Sigh guys so chem papers are gonna be returned tomorrow and I'm so worried........ I've been preparing myself for a U but I know no matter what, it'll still hit me. Ah whatever. Not ready at all. So many taxing issues on my mind. I've never ever seen myself look this horrid before in my entire life. I feel sad for myself :( I need to buck up and start persevering it'll be worth it, I need to start sleeping early too and I need to stop sinning and continue consuming less than 1200 cals a day because no matter how much I do it it'll never be enough. Zoee, please just wake the fuck up. Please
I don't get this feeling at all, I just feel extremely mixed up. It'll randomly hit me and set me thinking...... what am I doing? I'm looking for things to go my way I want some things but then again I honestly am not sure of what I want. I'm tired of having to think these thoughts, having to worry about every thing, tired of having to try and be someone I used to be.                                                                   I guess I'm tired. I know its something everyone says everyday and people call it whining but they don't know what is constantly going through my mind. No one knows and I just feel so frustrated I just want to end it all like I don't even know anymore? Weird thoughts pass through my mind everyday and I feel like I am one person that doesn't deserve to live. When I walk under flats sometimes I'll just will for the units to.....drop? When I cross roads I'll just want something to happen sometimes I desperately wish I can fall really really ill and maybe the lines defining reality will be blurred......I don't know. Then again I think of so many people out there in the world who deserve to live more than I do, but cannot and I feel guilty. In a heartbeat I will be willing to give them my life give them anything they want. I know of so many people hurting because of their loved ones and I think, why them and not me? After all, they definitely cherish life more than I do. They definitely deserve it more than I do. They don't do stupid things that screws their body up they don't set out to ruin everything. So definitely yeah, in a heartbeat I would be willing to trade. I have absolutely nothing to live for now there is no one or nobody I will miss leaving behind I just want to leave right now right this instant. Help 

I need someone who can hear me out, someone who doesn't judge. Someone. Anyone?

No comments: