Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Will.......


I always have trouble finding the perfect picture to start my post with so we'll just have to make do with these seven hearts. Oh look how apt, one for every day of the week.

So its again, after midnight and I'm wondering why do I always blog at such weird timings haha. But I was feeling ready and decided to jot down some of my resolutions, even though we're nowhere near January 1st.

From tomorrow on, I Will..............

#1. Exercise more
#2. Eat less
#3. Smile more to strangers (I mean hey how many times a day do you walk past someone whom you know rather well on some social networking site but have never felt dared to even maintain eye contact haha)
#4. Start voicing out my thoughts more as opposed to keeping them buried deep down inside
#5. Keep an open mind
#6. Be more relaxed
#7. Be more happy

Oh hey seven new resolutions too! Haha that was cool. Alriiiight time to turn in and face everything I've been avoiding for the past few days. Can't wait......... but wait resolution #5 haha okay this could turn out good. Someone wise and smart told me that no matter what we lose/gain from this entire JC journey, always appreciate the fact that you've become a hell lotta stronger haha how true.

G'night guys xx

No comments: