Monday, March 25, 2013

Hurricane


Life has been pretty fricking tough recently or since the last time I blogged anyways. So much has happened but so much hasn't too. Makes sense? I don't know. Everyday I'm just drifting along I don't even have the drive to continue studying anymore, let's not talk about even going to school. No reason no motivation no nothing. During the March hols it was just an entire week of cancelled plans due to the J2s being busy with their MBTs and I felt like shit :( I didn't even want to head out to study because who can I study with? Certainly not the  J2s as I won't even be able to help them and I'll..... I don't know just be wasting their time. It feels not long ago when I was one of them too :( :( Why is it so fucking difficult why why w h y can't I get over it???






And to the anonymous comments I've been receiving lately, thanks for these small words of encouragement it really does make me feel a whole lot better even though I'm anything but strong and you're right I was so close to not being here anymore.

1 comment:

someone said...

How bout your CCA? Don't u wanna go for CCA?
When u study together, helping your friends could be in the form of the company and moral support ur giving them. So don't think that you would be wasting their time, u might even motivate them to study more ;)

Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
-Joseph Campbell