Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I am so fucking tired okay even if I do well now I feel like it is expected and that if I don't, I'm letting everyone down. And weary and tired, I look into a mirror and I feel like setting myself on fire. F u c k why do I look the way I am why am I so weak and tired all the time, so talentless so lifeless even if I did want to do something with my life I can't. And I don't think I'll ever be good enough and you'll never see me that way so that's it I guess I don't want to care anymore I just wanna curl up in a corner and never wake up. Honest.

9 comments:

someone said...

This took long enough. Bet u were wondering where I went. I feel the same way as u. Doing well is expected from us and anything less is, well, bleh. It is also expected of us to readily put aside what makes us happy and uniquely us. HEHE, i look tired and feel tired all the time too. I guess im nocturnal. Zombie mode on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpaOjMXyJGk

You are more beautiful than you think are

Z said...

Aw you're really really nice, this totally put a smile on my face :) Who are you tho?

someone said...

Thanks! Im glad that it did.

Who I am is for me to know and you to find out :)(Im just too shy)

I may be closer than you think :) HEHEHE

Z said...

I think I know who you are HAHAHA hi

someone said...

So who am I?

Z said...

Okay I'm kidding I have no idea tell me pleeease :(

someone said...

Things will come to light in due time. What is meant to be will be and when its not then...

Z said...

From exco aren't you hahahahaha too obvious bro

someone said...

Maybe you found out, maybe its a wrong guess, but lets just keep it as it is till the time is right.