Friday, August 1, 2014

square into a circle



I've always known myself to be quite a bit of a skeptic about most things. Recently I've come to realise how that might hinder my growth as a teenager/YA here in Singapore.

But then again being jaded and cynical leaves you less vulnerable and more ready to deal. Less idealistic and less naive. So shouldn't that help you grow as a person? So confused I literally just lay in bed doing so many personality tests and I'm extroverted melancholic neutral emotion based perceptive yada yada and all that other jazz. All these terms they don't define me do they? 

Am I wiser or just plain old delusional hahahahahaha wish I knew what kind of a person I was

x,

ps I've been blogging more and playing more and recording more these are my emotional outlets I'm /so/ glad I can indulge in them

No comments: