Saturday, December 15, 2012

In 5 years

In 5 years time, I want to be someone with bigger goals, someone who adds life to my days as opposed to adding days to my life. Hopefully by then I would be more mature, less emotional and wiser, in other words I would very much like to be self-actualised. 

In 5 years time I would be working 5 days a week, doing something I absolutely love, preferably in an office with a gorgeous sea view and easy access to the beach where I can start surfing as and when. The air around me will be constantly filled with the smell of salt water and sun, and I will be literally sun kissed and bleached hahaha. I will be a 36-24-36 and this will actually be highly essential since I will practically be living in a bikini and flip flops 24/7, what with being a minute away from the beach. Also, it is important that I have nice hair hah.

By the time I'm 22 years old, I would have figured out who the real and true people who will be there for you. By that time I would have found someone who feels the same way I do about literature music beautiful things photography shopping eating and basically life. We will live in a state-of-the-art glassy modern house on the beach but still near the city so that we can still attend highly important social events. We will own a Vespa, either pink or turquoise and a few terriers or Golden Retrievers hahaha.

I will have amazing friends who enjoy and appreciate the finer things in life like perfect nails and hair, the importance of good clothing and higher fashion. (Okay its not like my friends don't already do that hahahahaha I hang out with many blonde and air headed people sigh)

I honestly hope that by then I will have accomplished everything. It's not easy but I WILL get there!!!!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect dream! But darlin.. Red Vespa!