Thursday, November 1, 2012

Coke & Ciggers



Oh yeah I have naturally brown hair hehehe. Thinking of dip-dying it red tho haha my love for Phobos knows no bounds.
So...... my first dental appointment is in less than a week. Fucking scared will be an understatement I swear I hope everything turns out fine :( 

Meanwhile, I have other things to worry about, everyday that I spend in school, in my class feels all the more precious now. I love my classmates my PW group my exco so so so so so so sooooooo much I hope no one forgets me.
Oh maaaan I have no idea why I'm feeling so........feelingless about this. Its a good thing I guess haha I like not feeling anything. 

Excites for tomorrow, intend to spend the entire day with my PW beechaz and exco. 


Things will turn out fine right? I wanna count on you to reassure me but is it wrong?


No comments: