Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Too stubborn, too blind to see

Hey y'all
This girl actually threw the tray into the Macdees bin. Applause people, applause.
Haha yeah. I have nothing to blog about now hahaha its basically all about how I've been studying, watching PLL, not studying, sleeping, eating, not eating and such. Wowzers my life IS boring.

I guess that's the life of a JC kid yeah?
Oh well. Oh oh oh and I think I might be getting braces!! Sexcited but so nervous I. HATE. PAIN. There was one time last year I went to do something for my teeth and this dentist dude hit something in my mouth and it hurt SO FUCKING BAD I ran into the toilet and cried for an hour........... And that night I woke up crying at 3am and had to catch a cab all the way to the nearest clinic for painkillers haha yeah imma coward. I hate any kinda pain that can be inflicted in my mouth. Anywhere else might even feel good at times
So I had my NAPFA today? Wow I am sucha klutz I swear I completely and utterly suck at standing broad jumps ugh! I had three trials and all were faults. I even fell in my last one :( loserville population? Moi. At least I did pretty okay for the rest haha yay for As!

Kayz. I should prolly go read some lecture shizz or do some tutorials or watch some PLL......... decisions decisions


Till then x

No comments: