Sunday, April 15, 2012

So let's get up, let's get on it



Hola
I just ran 5 k today hell yeah. I think it was really not bad for someone like me who hates running cuz it means perspiring in public which means not looking glam which is like really unglam. Haha I mean I’d rather do static training its so much more fun!

So yeah normally during PE I’ll just barely make it through 2.4K looking like shit haha #unglamdays but today felt so good! Like running 5k gave me flushed cheeks haha hello natural blush. It’s still here at like 1.50 am in the morning whoo yeah buddie. And the shirt was so pretty it was tight fitting and I loved it J Normally I would crawl through 2.4 and stop like around 5 times? HAHA yes fail max I know but today I ran for 3+K without stopping ONCE! Man it felt real good I didn’t wanna stop haha completely brought me back to my guiding days when we used to run and run and run.


K so this is just a random out-of-the-blue post cuz its 2 in the morning and I. am.  bored. And I know my hair looks really bad in the picture thanks fringe thanks. I need to go for a haircut sooooon! Haha k bai guize

No comments: