Monday, March 31, 2014

rest your bones







 BKK has the best food ever 





 Never ending fascination with lights 







 "Hey look I'm in Sydney hahaha"


































 (maybe one day I''ll finally be brave enough one day one day)







































Terribly sorry for the crazy hiatus haha school has kept me pretty busy and MBTs were an absolute nightmare. In the meantime though I'm forever crazy grateful for everyone that keeps me going haha my friend for taking in all my whining, for whining with me and all the matured wise smartass advice they tend to heap upon me hehe gotta love them for it, really

Sometimes though I just find myself thinking so hard and realize that I'm losing myself to the future and the past. Gotta stop dwelling and fretting haha wish things were easier but then if they were, what am I gonna gain from everything huh. I'll take things as they come and push on


till then,
x







1 comment:

someone said...

What video is that !!! looks cool! Dont shy