Tuesday, December 3, 2013

22

1. Would you rather take someone on a date, or be taken on a date?
I guess I just have a conventional way of thinking haha and I would much rather the latter 

2. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Some random person who called for my mum 

3. Favourite countries and cities in the world.
Australia and I love the Gold Coast! Would absolutely love to visit NY or LA/Miami though haha

4. Last movie you watched? Did you enjoy it?
Technically it was Elysium and no I totally slept through it HAHA

5. Morning or night? 
Oh I'm definitely a night person if you stay up and talk to me at night you'd probably see more of me HAHA than at anytime of day 

6. Do you like to read?
Like? I adore it haha love how reading a great book brings me places 

7. Do you like having your picture taken?
Tbh.... no. Hate having to look at how shit I appear in them afterwards haha 

8. Do you like tattoos?
Totally haha have a great (fake) one on my wrist now hehe 

9. Do you look after your body?
Hmmm not really I tend to stuff it with food then starve myself and go on crazy exercise routines and then stop completely haha shit I need to start eating clean :( :(

10. Describe your fashion sense 
I'm not a girly girl and I love oversized tees/ chunky shoes/ vintage floral/ contrasting prints haha

11. Where did your first kiss take place?
In..... Subway haha okay don't judge me it was eons ago!!!!!

12. What does your outfit consist of today?
ha ha ha ha an Adidas top and shorts ha ha ha

13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Uh yeah?????? Guys who can rock pink are most probs super cool haha

14. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yezzzzz I'm really missing the Auzzie gang like one week ago I just woke up to the most amazing view in the whole world with them 

15. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
Idk it depends doesn't it? Like on the way you're feeling. Like if I felt the same way it would be great because mutual feelings are so....... rare 

16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
Dox hahaha my completely random and totally fab bbg haha glad to have her in my life :* and the rest too duh I love my brats (I know you guys are seeing this psh stalkers) 

17. Give me an unpopular opinion you have.
Ehm.........I don't really dig Lana del Rey's music it's too draggy and emotional for me haha

18. Have you ever laughed uncontrollably when it was socially inappropriate?
Uh hello this is me we're talking about HAHA there was this one time I had to give this totally serious presentation to a group of students and teachers I did not know, and I just lost it. I started laughing and laughing till I was absolutely red in the face and that wouldn't have been so bad if everyone laughed along with me but nooo they stared at me like wtf is she doing and I laughed so hard I collapsed on the floor and died. Haha kidding but no seriously

19. What song are you listening to right now?
Something Good Can Work -Two Door Cinema Club

20. Will you date someone younger/older? 
Older- yeah defo
Younger- see, a few weeks ago I would have been all nah don't think so, but recently I've found out that age doesn't really matter? I mean maturity and all matters more haha idk but there's a limit too!!! And mine is probably 2 years 

21. Would you do a job you love for minimum wage?
If I could do a job that I love, nothing else matters haha just really wanna be happy :)

22. What kind of a fashion sense will you find nice on the opposite sex? 
Definitely preppy haha and if he shops at Topman, it's an automatic plus!!! 

Guys click on the ad okay haha I just donated some of my earnings and I'm literally empty now. But hey  I didn't really want them Doc Marts anymore anyway haha

No comments: