Saturday, August 4, 2012

“protège-moi de mes désirs”

Hi guise lemme let you in on a 'lil something...........................................


Alright I admit it my dream is to make it big in the media industry ha ha ha. Well, who doesn't dream of this huh. I am a mega fan of Holly Grabarek and she's like my total role model. I absolutely adore her sense of style, her hair which she recently cut................... :( and really just everything about her. She's half American though and that's probably one way I'll never ever match up.
So, I took the first step and emailed this company.................................... nothing much but I feel so lame right now hahaha CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT OMGAH.. Oh wellz maybe its cause I'm young and fickle. Heck yeah that sounds waaay nicer than stupid hehe. Nothing's gonna stop me from getting to my dreams though. Carpe Diem, YOLO, Hakuna Matata and all that y'know.


Mature bye for now

No comments: