Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Be what I be

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My twitter account's back! Oh my joy this morning haha 5 days without twitter is no easy feat I tell you! Well not for me anyways. Right. So yey the holidays are here! 'Cept not really. I have never ever ever spent my June holidays studying never ever in my life and I can't believe I'm not even gonna be able to enjoy my birthday ack shitty sucky JC schedule you suck oh yes you do.

Kay so many things have been going on since I lost the inspiration to blog but this is too cool! Just last week the photog exco stayed back to play with the studio oh.em.gee best fun ever!! Kinda sucks that we're in our uniform but whatever haha I am so ready for my close up hahahahahaha



I swear I'm lugging my whole wardrobe to school one day to just shoot shoot shoot haha fun.

Was on the bus thinking and thinking and playing with my hair when I realized I must have looked like such a major airhead.......... I need to frown more while spacing out so no one will think I'm a frivolous blonde mhmm.

No comments: