Friday, January 20, 2012

Got M up to them haters cuz we too busy winnin'

WARNING: A completely senseless post to people who have never been in fandoms before





Holla ma homies 
Just felt so overwhelmed with love decided to do an appreciation post ahaha
I absolutely completely a hundred percent love being in the Directioners and Brat world its the best ever like I've never felt so happy being in a fandom before! I don't even know where to begin explaining how these six people have changed my life, made me realize anything's possible that I should follow my dreams................... I know I know its so completely cheesy and all haha but whatevs you know ya dont have to be here if you be hatin' :) I just feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel sooooooooooooooooo liberated and happy like I've done so many un-me things recently and like I'm doing something everyday that scares me, which I think is an extremely good way to start a day! It sounds crazy but its refreshing at the same time. WHOOP LOOK AT ME I BE RAMBLIN' ON AND ON HAHAHA


I am so so so so so so so so so so excited for their tour and its nice to know I am still the selfish fan girl like I can go to music stores and just hide all their albums HAHA I'm not saying that I do. 


One thing I know is that I need to get outta Singapore really as soon as possible 

No comments: